Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Egg-nana- Pancakes


















These pancakes are the quickest, easiest ever. If you have eggs and a banana, then you are all set. They are a great Gluten free and Paleo alternative. They also have a lot of protein which helps keep you full longer.

I've been seeing this recipe all over the internet for a while, and my friend C also emailed it to me. I had 1 last-chance banana- you know the one,  nearly all black- and so it was now or never. I seized the day and used it for this recipe.


Ingredients:
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
Optional ingredients:
- dash of cinnamon
- vanilla (1 tsp or so)
- tiny bit of coconut oil for the pan - optional

Directions
The banana I used was extremely ripe so it was easy to mash everything together. However if the banana is harder, it may be better to use a blender or magic bullet to mix the batter together. Some people claimed it was hard to flip these, but I had no trouble. I used a little bit of coconut oil and a non stick pan. Serve with toppings of your choice, and marvel at how simple and delicious these are!



No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...